Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In these barren plains, forsaken to death and plague, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Noble" Rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domo
Admin
Domo

"Noble" Rank Empty
PostSubject: "Noble" Rank   "Noble" Rank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:03 am

As you may have noticed, there is a "Noble" rank section in Rankings that is entirely a WIP. Well, here I will discuss what it will be, and take suggestions as to what is should be.

The "Noble" rank will be the absolute elite of the pride's current 5 base ranks (Hunter, Cleric, Rogue, Birthmother, Henchmen). It will only include one Lioness and one Lion from each rank, and will appoint them as Generals that advise the King and Queen. They are responsible for their division, and to promote their base ranks to Promoted ranks. This will make it far easier on me, so I don't have to personally watch everyone RP, and to be honest, I'm by far too judge mental. This will also provide people to have a much larger role in the pride if they so desire, and will effect the plots and daily life significantly.

All I need now are the "Noble" rank titles, which I am highly available to taking suggestions. I currently need one for ALL RANKS, so please, don't be hesitant.

In order to require a "Noble" rank, you must first be of the "Promoted" ranking, and have been active for over a month, and participate quite often in the role plays. This will show commitment and an idea of fulfillment to our minds, and make us want to choose you to be a Noblemen. Only the King and Queen may appoint Lions and Lionesses to their respected Noblemen title.

Sound good? Please, let me know!

~ Sincerely,
Domo
Back to top Go down
https://domodominion.board-directory.net
GalaxyBunny

GalaxyBunny

"Noble" Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Noble" Rank   "Noble" Rank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Eating Drago So here are my personal suggestions for noble ranks. I've never been the best at things like this, but I hope my input helps.

Hunter >> Stalker >> Lurker
Henchman >> Gladiator >> Burner
Rogue >> Assassin >> Cannibal
Birthmother >> Caretaker >> Scholar

Pssshthesesucklmao
Back to top Go down
Domo
Admin
Domo

"Noble" Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Noble" Rank   "Noble" Rank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:36 pm

I. Love. The Cannibal XDDDD
Amazing
Licking Drago
Back to top Go down
https://domodominion.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

"Noble" Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Noble" Rank   "Noble" Rank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Noble" Rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum