Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In these barren plains, forsaken to death and plague, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Apologies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domo
Admin
Domo

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: My Apologies   My Apologies I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 2:51 am

I am so sorry for my inactivity, and practically failing as a dominant XD

School has been weighing heavy on me this first quarter, containing a lot of activities that require almost all my time, and absolute drain me of my energy. This does not mean I'll never come online again though, so don't fret. I will try to be on as often as possible, but don't get worried if I say I can't rp. It's most likely because I'm multitasking, or absolutely drained.

Some news shall be posted soon, such as Makala's birth! I do hope the Cubs that have been selected are ready for this, and also some promotions will be handled as well. Please, look forward to these updates!

Also, a special event may be coming up. I'm planning on hosting some sort of event for the new "Noble" ranks, which are still being thought through. Either way, this event will be TONS of fun, or at least I hope so. I'm always open to new ideas, so please, feel free to write me about any questions or concerns. Remember, this forum is meant to put your ideas for the pride out there, and for information on the pride's current happenings.

~ Sincerely,
Domo
Back to top Go down
https://domodominion.board-directory.net

My Apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: Absences-
Jump to: