Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In these barren plains, forsaken to death and plague, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aging

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domo
Admin
Domo

Aging Empty
PostSubject: Aging   Aging I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Aging Ritual

Now, this ritual may seem pointless to most, but this is incredibly important to the pride in whole. This ritual is a form of promotion, showing the growth and swelling pride within our small family. It examples wisdom, courage, strength, and above all, respect.

Y o u t h
T o
T r a i n e e

To the youth of our pride, I must say I'm proud, and better yet surprised that you haven't been eaten alive yet. It's an extraordinary feat for something as young and innocent as you, but now you'll become a Trainee, and truly example those hardships through ferocity and courage.

The ceremony begins with a gathering of the graduating Youths at the highest point in the pride's territory. From there on, the Youths shall state their names and strengths before the King and Queen, who will then praise them and assign a mentor to the Youth's desired path within the pride.

After the ceremony is over, there shall be a great feast, and the pride will continue with it's daily affairs.

L i o n
T o
E l d e r

Elders are one of the most important and influential members of the pride, and they must be taken care of well. Once a lion or lioness has become of an elderly age, they are not ditched or killed, but instead are pampered and spoiled for their acts of kindness and heroism within the pride.

The lion or lioness that is to be announced an Elder is to go to the King or Queen, and will be relieved of his or her duties to the pride.

Back to top Go down
https://domodominion.board-directory.net

Aging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pride Information :: Rituals-
Jump to: